Castrol Optitemp MT
OPTITEMP™ MT is a solid-free, very adherent high-pressure grease for long-term lubrication of bearings underdifficult operating conditions. The light-colored lubricating grease consists of highly viscous base oils and a gel-like thickener with a high thermal stability.
• Long-term lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings under difficult operating conditions
• When exposed to open air, humidity, dust, vibrations and impact loads
• For threaded spindles and guides
• In filling stations under wet operating conditions
• For felt guide rolls in the paper industry
• In vehicles and devices, cranes, high-lift trucks and hoists
• Temperature application range: — 25°C/- 13°F to + 160°C/+ 320°F
• OPTITEC™ — OPTIMOL technology
• high load carrying capacity
• excellent thermal stability
• suited for long-term lubrication
• adherent even in humid environments
• dirt and water-repellent
• resistant to cold and hot water
• resistant to alkaline solutions and aqueous acids
• protects against corrosion and wear
• Please observe the specifications of the bearing manufacturers.
• Grease rolling bearing, fill bearing housing only about half full with grease.
• In case of relubrication via grease nipple, pump grease into the bearing until fresh grease vents.
• Compatible with conventional sealing materials resistant to mineral oil.
• Maximum performance can be assured only if the product is not mixed with other lubricants
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74