Castrol Alpha®EP Gear Oils
Castrol Alpha EP Gear Oils are formulated with premium solvent-refined, base oils to promote health, safety and performance. They are fortified with advanced extreme pressure additives containing no heavy metals. The combination of base oils and additives is designed to meet all industrial gear oil applications. Castrol Alpha EP Gear Oils meet AGMA, U.S. Steel and other industrial gear lubricant specifications.
- Excellent load carrying capacity — prevents premature wear of gear surfaces under rigorous operating loads.
- Highly resistant to oxidation — prevents sludging and varnishing, thus providing long service life.
- Excellent corrosion resistance — protects internal surfaces from entrained air and moisture-induced corrosion.
- Highly foam resistant — inhibited to prevent foam under the most rigorous operating loads.
- Increased lubricity/wear protection — the sulfur/phosphorous anti-wear package promotes wear protection and increased lubricity, thereby reducing gear case bulk oil temperatures.
Castrol Alpha EP Gear Oils are compatible with all oil-resistant seals and metals. These oils can be added to competitive products. However, for optimum performance drain the reservoirs completely and refill with the OEM recommended viscosity grade.
Castrol Alpha EP Gear Oils are designed for use in all industrial lubricant applications where EP gear oils are specified by the equipment manufacturers or called for by system requirements. Longer gear life can be promoted by maintaining the full level specified on the gear case and by changing the oil as required by operating or ambient conditions.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74