Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy — the chemically and thermally most stable lubricants of the CASTROL grease range.
Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy for universal long-term application in anti-friction and plain bearings under hostile ambient conditions. Inert to most corrosive and/or other aggressive media.
Castrol Inertox Medium allows longer relubrication periods at high temperature or high speed applications than Castrol Inertox Heavy.
- physiologically safe
- excellent thermal and chemical stability
- indifferent to hot water, water repellent
- extremely low evaporation loss in vacuum systems
- is not affected by gamma rays
- high wear protection and outstanding pressure resistance
- good corrosion protection
- pumpable in central lubrication systems
- temperature application range: -35°C/-31°F to +280°C/+536°F
- Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy are resistant to:
- hot and cold water, oil-in-water emulsions, oils
- inorganic and organic acids and alkalies over complete pH-value range
- solvents based on hydrocarbons, e.g. naphta, benzene, totuol, paraffin, etc.
- solvents based on chlorinated hydrocarbons, e.g. trichloroethylene (TRI), 1,1,1-trichloroethane, perchloroethylene (PER), dichloromethane (methylene chloride) etc.
- alcohols, ketones (acetone), halogens and radioactive radiation (gamma rays).
Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy for extremely extended relubrication intervals in bearings of film stretching machines (plastics), tenter frames (textiles), oven carriages (ceramics) and high-temperature applications of various industries. For lubrication of seals and friction points inside of high vacuum chambers (electronic industry).
Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy are partially soluble in trichlorotrifluoroethane.
Apply Castrol Inertox Medium And Inertox Heavy only after thorough cleaning
of the lubrication surfaces, e.g. with petroleum ether or trichloroethylene. Do not
mix with other lubricants.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74