Castrol Optitemp HT 2 Range
Castrol OPTITEMP™ HT 2 and HT 2 EP are high performance greases for long-term lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings at high operating temperatures as well as at normal or medium bearing pressures. OPTITEMP HT 2 is lightcolored. OPTITEMP HT 2 EP has a dark color due to the molybdenum disulphide contained in it. It features an even higher load bearing capacity and good emergency running properties.
- For thermally loaded rolling and sliding bearings such as fan bearings in the textile, wood, plastics and food industries as well as in stove furnaces of the automotive industry.
- For steam-heated calender or drying cylinder bearings.
- As sealing grease for labyrinth seals at high temperatures.
- For the application in slightly acidic or alkaline atmospheres.
- OPTITEMP HT 2 EP is especially suited for friction points subjected to increased loads or when special emergency running properties are required.
- OPTITEC® — OPTIMOL technology.
- Optimum wear protection in the high load range.
- Extremely good load bearing capacity.
- Especially aging and temperature-resistant.
- Structurally stable.
- Resistant to cold and hot water, limited resistance to alkalis and acids.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Pumpable in central lubrication systems.
- Temperature application range: — 20°C/- 4°F to + 160°C/+ 320°F. In case of life-lubricated bearings the temperature of + 150°C/+ 302°F under normal conditions should not be exceeded. Short-term operation at higher temperatures is possible — please consult our Technical Service.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74