VISCOLEB are chain lubricants especially developed to meet the requirements of the food and beverage industries. They are water-resistant and have a high load carrying capacity.
VISCOLEB are tasteless and odorless oils. Special additives specifically protect from wear and prevent corrosion.
VISCOLEB chain lubricants are NSF H1 authorized and therefore suited for applications where a direct exposure of the lubricated part to the edible product is possible due to technical reasons.
• For the special requirements in the food and beverage industries where there may be direct exposure of the lubricated part to the edible product or its packaging
• For chains of production, filling and packaging machines
• For slideways, central lubrication systems, spraying systems (product consolidation)
• CASTROL VISCOLEB 32 especially for chains in the low-temperature range e.g. in frosters
• Temperature application ranges:
VISCOLEB 32: — 60°C/- 76°F to + 150°C/+ 302°F
VISCOLEB 150: — 30°C/- 22°F to + 200°C/+ 392°F
VISCOLEB 280: — 30°C/- 22°F to + 200°C/+ 392°F
VISCOLEB 1500: — 20°C/- 4°F to + 200°C/+ 392°F
• OPTITEC™ — CASTROL OPTIMOL technology
• physiologically safe
• NSF H1 authorized
• tasteless and odorless
• resistant to water
• compatible with mineral oil, therefore no prior cleaning of the chains when converting to VISCOLEB
• good penetration
• excellent adherence
• optimum corrosion and wear protection
• VISCOLEB oils are compatible with mineral oil, therefore prior cleaning of the chains is not necessary duringconversion.
• However, cleaning of heavily contaminated chains is advisable in order to ensure easy penetration of VISCOLEB.
• For application in central lubrication and spraying systems please observe the specified viscosity.
• In spray cans: VISCOLEB 32 SPRAY, VISCOLEB 280 SPRAY, VISCOLEB 1500 SPRAY.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74