Optisynt HT 320
OPTISYNT™ HT 320 is a synthetic high-temperature oil with an extremely low evaporation rate. It was especially designed for the application in circulation lubricating systems. Due to its multi-grade characteristics OPTISYNT HT 320 guarantees trouble-free start-up of machines at low temperatures and a reliable lubrication in the high-temperature range.
• For circular lubrication at permanent temperatures up to + 140°C of sliding and rolling bearings, gears and other machine elements in appropriately designed and sometimes heated large-scale plants such as:
— Paper machines.
— Calenders in the paper, textile and plastics industries.
— Rubber kneader.
— Rolling mills.
• Temperature application range: up to + 200°C
• OPTITEC® — OPTIMOL technology.
• Extremely thermally stable.
• Optimum wear protection.
• Utmost load carrying capacity.
• Excellent viscosity/temperature behavior.
• Extended service life.
• Leaves no hard or carbon residues.
• Excellent aging stability, good corrosion protection.
• Oxidation stability.
• Good water separation, can be centrifuged like mineral oil.
• Compatible and miscible with mineral oils. Maximum performance, however, can be assured only if the product is not mixed with other lubricants.
• Compatible with all conventional sealing materials.
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing condition.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74