Castrol Flexiclean™ is an aqueous, alkaline industrial multi-purpose cleaner containing biodegradable surfactants and corrosion inhibitors. The product is free of strong complexing agents.
Flexiclean is a versatile product, being suited to a very wide range of operations in production engineering, as well as being suitable for virtually all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Flexiclean can be used for:
- Industrial process cleaning in wide range of modern equipment, which includes spray and flood wash as well as dip and ultrasonic applications, capable of removing difficult soils, such as heavy duty neat cutting or forming oils, greasy and waxy corrosion preventive films, lubrication oils and greases, carbon as well as swarf and general workshop grime.
- Machine tool cleaning of central systems, individual sumps, and other contaminated areas of machine tools. It is suitable for use with all types of soluble metalworking fluids including synthetics. Added to the system on the day before the coolant is due to be discharged will ensure thorough cleaning by the time the entire coolant system is emptied the following day.
- General purpose maintenance cleaning on floors, walls and other hard surfaces.
- Mass vibratory finishing in conjunction with abrasive stones (MVF)
- Strong, alkaline but multi-metal compatible cleaner, that does not affect suitably painted surfaces of machine tools, equipment, and industrial surfaces including cement and plastics – minimises scrap rate which improves productivity.
- Low foaming at ambient temperature, which allows for initial cold water start ups – economical, improves productivity at lower costs
- Free of strong complexing agents – does not harm subsequent waste water treatment
- Versatile, can be used in various applications and is suitable in hard and soft water – enables possible product consolidation
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74