Castrol Honilo 980
Castrol HoniloTM 980 is a chorine-free low viscosity neat cutting oil, which is sulphur- and heavy metal-free.
Honilo 980 has been designed for honing and superfinishing of ferrous and non-ferrous materials. It can also be used for grinding applications, drilling and general machining of aluminum and yellow metals.
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend honing stone life and enable high surface finish and dimensional accuracy.
- Low viscosity and excellent wetting properties reduces drag-out and can result in lower product usage.
- Good filtering characteristics and high oxidation stability help increase product lifetime.
- Our chlorine- and heavy metal-free formulation improves the environmental profile and reduces disposal costs.
- Low odor, light color and low mist aid in operator acceptability.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74