Castrol Iloform PN 49
Castrol Iloform PN 49 is a liquid for stamping metals with low viscosity, purified from chlorine and heavy metals. It is a mixture of additives with high lubricity for boundary lubrication and wetting
agents with a base of isoparaffinic hydrocarbons. The mixture is practically odorless.
Iloform PN 49 is specially designed for shallow sheet punching, in which undesirable
residual grease, which in most cases makes it unnecessary to rinse the parts before the next operation.
Can be used for most metals, including steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and
aluminum alloys, and non-ferrous metals.
• Minimal damage to health and the environment. Very faint smell, very low content
aromatic isoparaffinic hydrocarbons. Does not contain chlorine and heavy metals such as barium.
• Contains high-quality boundary greases that extend the life of the die and
provide excellent surface quality of the product. Minimizes the cost of re-polishing
• Guaranteed short-term corrosion protection.
• Quick drying and minor residues virtually eliminate the need for washing
• Excellent wetting properties ensure a thin uniform lubrication of the entire product.
• Low viscosity. Perfect detergent effect. Removes metal dust and particles from the surface
stamp, eliminates the defects associated with solid particles. Reduces the degree of drawing and,
consequently, the consumption of the material.
• Compatible with a large number of metals, which allows you to optimize production.
• Weak smell and absence of a threat to health and the environment.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74