Castrol INERTOX HEAVY
inertox fluid, Heavy, Medium — is a thermally and chemically stable high temperature lubricant on a fully synthetic basis. These universal greases retain their properties for a long time, so they are used in rolling and sliding bearings operating in extremely unfavorable weather conditions.
Areas of application of the inertox fluid:
In rolling and sliding bearings with greatly increased intervals between greases:
in machines for drawing films in the industry of synthetic materials in wide machines in the textile industry in kiln trailers in the ceramic industry
For high-temperature lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings
Under adverse weather conditions
Recommended for centralized lubrication systems
Lubricant INERTOX HEAVY is registered in USDA H2 and is suitable for use in the food industry
Temperature range of application: from — 35o C to + 260o c
CASTROL INERTOX is a chemically and thermally stable high temperature grease on a fully synthetic basis. They are universal for long-term lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings especially under adverse environmental influences.
• for rolling and sliding bearings with the widest interval between tabs
— extruders for the production of a stretch film
— drying-width machines
— furnace conveyors in the production of ceramics
• for high temperature lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings
• for severe environmental conditions
• pumpable in central lubrication systems
• CASTROL INERTOX HEAVY corresponds to USDA H2 and is therefore applicable in the food
industry and beverage industry
• Temperature range of use: -35 ° C to + 260 ° C (at higher temperatures,
adequate ventilation should be provided)
• excellent thermal stability
• excellent wear protection and good load-bearing capacity
• good corrosion protection
• not flammable
• CASTROL INERTOX MEDIUM is suitable for oxygen fittings
• CASTROL INERTOX MEDIUM and INERTOX MEDIUM 150 are applicable for gas equipment (DVGW)
• racks to:
— cold and hot water, oils, emulsions of oil in water
— solutions of inorganic and organic acids and alkalis
— hydrocarbon based solvents, for example. naphtha, benzene, toluene, paraffins, and the like.
— Solvents based on chlorinated hydrocarbons, for example. trichlorethylene (TRI),
perchlorethylene (PER), dichloromethane (methylene chloride), and the like.
— alcohols, ketones (acetone), halogens
— radiation (gamma rays)
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• CASTROL INERTOX MEDIUM, INERTOX MEDIUM 150, INERTOX HEAVY and INERTOX FLUID
Do not mix with other materials.
• Before applying lubricant, thoroughly clean the surface with eg petroleum ether
• We recommend that you remove, clean and disperse CASTROL INERTOX greases
CASTROL INERTOX SOL.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74