CASTROL OPTILEB® HY are hydraulic oils, especially developed to meet the special requirements of the food and beverage industries. They are based on synthetic oils and contain carefully selected additives to prevent wear, oxidation and corrosion. CASTROL OPTILEB® HY hydraulic oils comply with and even exceed DIN 51524 part 2 for HLP hydraulic oils.
· For the special applications in the food and beverage industries where there may be exposure of the lubricated part to the edible product or its packaging · For hydraulic systems in production, filling and packaging machines
· OPTITEC® — OPTIMOL technology
· physiologically safe, USDA H1 registration
· tasteless and odorless
· no foam formation
· excellent viscosity/temperature behavior
· good water separation ability
· miscible with mineral oil
· disposal like mineral oil
NOTES FOR USE
· Please observe the viscosity specified by the manufacturer.
· Good compatibility with conventional sealing materials.
· When changing over from mineral oil to CASTROL OPTILEB® HY oil filters have to be monitored and — if necessary — exchanged or cleaned.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74