CASTROL OPTILEB® V are fully synthetic compressor oils based on polyalphaolefin of the ISO viscosity grades 32, 46, 68 and 100 for applications in compressors in the food and beverage industries as well as in the pharmaceutical industries. CASTROL OPTILEB® V only contain raw materials which are listed in the Guideline of Security 21 CFR 178.3570 of the FDA and which are in conformity with USDA H1.
· Screw-type compressors
· Piston compressors
· Sliding vane compressors
· Air compressors
· OPTITEC® — OPTIMOL technology
· physiologically safe
· clean and safe operation of compressors
· odorless, tasteless and colorless
· compatible with sealing materials resistant to mineral oil
· high viscosity index, low viscosity-temperature dependence
· high oxidation stability
· minimum residue formation
· excellent water separation ability
· good wear protection
· compatible with mineral oil
· extended service life in comparison with mineral oil
NOTES FOR USE
· Please observe the viscosity specified by the manufacturer.
· CASTROL OPTILEB® V are compatible with all conventional plastics and sealing materials which are resistant to low-viscous mineral oils.
· When changing from mineral oil to CASTROL OPTILEB® V please clean system and monitor filter.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74