Castrol Optimol®Paste White T
Castrol Optimol Paste White T — white paste for clean assembly work, prevents fretting corrosion (false brinelling). Tight fitting components may be disassembled without any difficulties even after many years of operation. Castrol Optimol Paste White T is excellently suited for all assembly work and for base thin-film lubrication in all engineering areas. Castrol Optimol Paste White T is also available as a spray.
- inhibits fretting corrosion and false brinelling
- clean handling
- facilitates assembly and disassembly
- good separating effect for all types of contact
- resistant to cold and hot water
- excellent rust protection even in salt water
- white, almost colorless in thin layers
- easy application (spray-without CFC)
- temperature application range: -30°C/-22°F to +250°C/+482F
- USDA-H2 approval
- Assembly paste with universal application range due to its clean handling and long-term separating and lubricating effect. Superior to black assembly lubricants in performance tests for a variety of applications.
- Prevents fretting corrosion on bearing seals, spline shafts, torque loaded connections.
- Castrol Optimol Paste White T is a reliable solution for machines exposed to frictional vibrations.
- Tight-fitting components subjected to vibrations.
- Excellent results as these connections are extremely vulnerable to fretting corrosion.
- Avoidance of squeaking noises
- Successful lubrication of hydraulic cylinders
- Good separation when used on gaskets or seals on flange connections.
Clean surface before application Apply even layer of Castrol Optimol Paste White T with a brush or lint free cloth. Shake Castrol Optimol Paste White T spray well before use. Spray thin and even layer of lubricant on to lubricating surface.
Castrol Optimol Paste White T is only suitable for paste-specific applications and cannot replace oil or grease lubrication. Do not mix with other greases, pastes or oils.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74