CASTROL OPTISIL FM
CASTROL OPTISIL FM is a brown silicone grease. Due to its excellent separating and lubricating properties it is especially suited for applications with metal/plastics combinations. In rolling and sliding bearings with low bearing pressures CASTROL OPTISIL FM is applied as lubricating grease.
• Separating and lubricating agent for metal/plastics combinations
• Rolling and sliding bearings under low loads
• As sealing grease in labyrinth seals
• In humid and chemically aggressive environments
• Temperature application range: — 40°C/- 40°F to + 200°C/+ 392°F
• good compatibility with elastomers
• excellent separating properties
• suited for slightly acidic or alkaline environments
• resistant to cold and hot water, dirt-repellent
• aging-resistant and thermally stable
• conveyable in centralized lubrication systems
NOTES FOR USE
• CASTROL OPTISIL FM is not to be mixed with other lubricating greases.
• Old lubricant residues must be thoroughly removed before application.
• Fill bearing housing only about half full with grease.
• Please observe the specifications of the bearing manufacturers.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74