Castrol Optitemp®HT 2 & HT 2 EP
Castrol Optitemp® HT 2 & HT 2 EP are high performance greases for longterm lubrication of rolling and sliding bearings at high operating temperatures as well as at normal or medium bearing pressures. Castrol Optitemp® HT 2 lightcolored, while Castrol Optitemp® HT 2 EP has a dark color due to the molybdenum disulphide contained in it. It features an even higher load bearing capacity and good emergency running properties.
- For thermally loaded rolling and sliding bearings such as fan bearings in the textile, wood, plastics and food industries as well as in stove furnaces of the automotive industry
- For steam-heated calender or drying cylinder bearings
- As sealing grease for labyrinth seals at high temperatures
- For the application in slightly acidic or alkaline atmospheres
- Castrol Optitemp® HT 2 EP is especially suited for friction points subjected to increased loads or when special emergency running poperties are required
- Both greases are USDA-H2 authorized and suited for the use in the food and beverage industries.
- Optitec® — Optimol technology
- Optimum wear protection in the high load range
- Extremely good load bearing capacity
- Especially aging and temeratures-resistant
- Structurally stable
- Resistant to cold and hot water, limited resistance to alkalis and acids
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Pumpable in central lubrication systems
- Temperature application range: — 20°C/- 4°F to 160°C/320°F. In case of life lubricated bearings the temperature of 150°C/302°F under normal conditions should not be exceeded. Short-term operation at higher temperatures is possible — please consult out Technical Service.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74