Castrol Rustilo 4130 is a solvent-based, water-displacing corrosion preventive
formulated to give excellent long term, indoor protection. This product deposits
a thin, slightly greasy residual film, which is easily cleaned using an alkaline
cleaner or vapor degreaser.
- When used straight, this product will provide excellent humidity protection for ferrous and nonferrous parts for up to 18 months indoor storage.
- When used straight, a single coat of Castrol Rustilo 4130 will provide excellent resistance to acid atmospheres for ferrous and nonferrous parts which have been stored in or near acid environments.
- Displaces freestanding water and cleaner solution, and replaces the water with a protective oil film.
Castrol Castrol Rustilo 4130 where:
- Previous operations expose the metal to water-containing machining and grinding coolants, cleaners, or water rinses.
- Long term indoor humidity protection is needed.
- Protection against an acid atmosphere is needed.
- Ease of cleanability is desired.
Recommended Applications & Dilutions
For best results, Castrol Rustilo 4130 should be applied by dipping, especially if water displacement is needed. Spraying or flowcoating is also acceptable if properly functioning.
Appearance: Clear to hazy amber fluid
Specific Gravity @ 60°F (16°C): 0.81 — 0.83
Viscosity, SUS @ 100°F (38°C): 33
Bulk Density (lbs/gal): 6.8
Flash Point, COC: 150°F (68°C) Minimum
Fire Point, COC: 160°F (71°C) Minimum
Film Type: Slightly greasy
Water Displacement: Yes
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74