Castrol Rustilo®DW 924HF
Castrol Rustilo DW 924HF is a general purpose dewatering fluid its unique characteristics also make it suitable for many specialized applications (such as a “semi-vanishing” type forming lubricant,) the good coverage of this product renders it ideal for most routine dewatering operations. Upon evaporation of the solvent, this product leaves an ultra-thin, non-skid film that provides excellent protective properties for medium to long term storage.
• Protection on cold rolled steel shipments.
• Dewatering and rust proofing wet metal parts.
• Forming, piercing, punching thin metal parts.
• Excellent dewatering properties.
• Can be used on most painted, as well as unpainted surfaces, wet or dry.
• Economical; one gallon covers 4,000 – 5,000 square feet.
• Extremely thin, dry film prevents water stains and white rust.
• Easy cleaning, extends tank life.
• Provides corrosion protection and lubricity needed for light forming operations.
• Ultra-thin; non-skid film promotes worker safety.
Recommended Applications & Dilutions
For best results, Rustilo DW924HF should be applied by dipping, especially if water displacement is needed. Spraying or flow coating is also acceptable if properly functioning.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74