Castrol Syntilo 9913
Castrol Syntilo™ 9913 is a pH-neutral synthetic coolant which has been developed for heavy duty machining for aluminum and other aerospace alloys. Syntilo 9913 contains a combination of surfactant chemistry that provides superior lubrication and excellent cooling properties.
Syntilo 9913 is recommended for grinding, honing, milling, turning, boring, drilling, and tapping on aluminium and aerospace alloys. Approved by Boeing for aluminium alloys.
• Neutral pH protects aluminum and other aerospace alloys and promotes strong operator acceptance
• Low foaming in all water conditions
• Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps
• Rejects tramp oil to the surface of the fluid for easy removal
• Boron, chlorine, phenol and nitrite free for environmental compliance
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74