Castrol Techniclean MTC
Castrol Techniclean® MTC is a cleaner steriliser for machine tool coolant
systems and large centralised coolant systems.
- Is a dual function product — an effective cleaner and steriliser
- Highly concentrated — only a small quantity required
- Suitable for treating both phenolic and non-phenolic emulsions contaminated with bacteria, tramp oil, sludge, swarf etc.
- Has the ability to restore the pH level of emulsions
- Harmless to the machine tool and does not promote rusting
- Effective in killing sulphate fixing bacteria
- Cleans and sterilises coolant systems ready for new charges of emulsions
Castrol Techniclean® MTC is suitable for single machine tools, flexible
manufacturing units, and transfer systems.
Method Of Use
Castrol Techniclean® MTC is added direct to the old coolant system prior to
discharge in order to clean and sterilise the system to be ready for the new
charge of soluble oil. A concentration of only 1% in the emulsion is normally
sufficient, can be used up to 2% if required.
The sterilising effect of Castrol Techniclean® MTC is fairly rapid. However the
cleaning action depends upon the time the system is allowed to circulate to
flush out the accumulated contaminants effectively. Conditions will vary, but as
a guide, for full effectiveness circulate under normal working conditions for at
least 8 hours.
After circulation, thoroughly drain the coolant system and re-charge with fresh
emulsion. If the system has been heavily contaminated, a short water rinse
prior to re-charging could assist.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74