Castrol TRIBOL 1510
TRIBOL® 1510 gear oils with TGOA® represent a significant advancement in gear oil technology. TGOA® is a new oil additive package designed to reduce friction while providing surface improvement and protection. The TGOA® additive package can outperform most other EP and anti-wear additives because of its unique action on friction surfaces.
• The synthetic base fluid in TRIBOL®1510 gear oils is a polyalphaolefin which can be used in a temperature range from-30 °C to -120 °C. It is compatible with sealing mineral oils. Blended into this is the latest development in the field of surface improving additive technology designated TGOA®.
• The TGOA® additive package is activated by relatively high specific loads and corresponding temperatures, causing a chemical-physical reaction. This results in an equalization of surface roughness without creating abrasion. This process can be compared with a rolling process. The surface roughness is gradually leveled and smoothed.
Through smoothing of the working surfaces the actual load carrying area is enlarged. During the running-in process, the TGOA® package creates an optimum of smooth contact surfaces. If, because of shock loads or stop-and-go operation, surface roughness peaks redevelop, the TGOA® additive package is automatically reactivated. Surface roughness is again smoothed and lubrication optimized.
• TRIBOL 1510 gear oils are available in viscosity grades of ISO 100 to 680.
• TRIBOL®1510 gear oils may be used in a temperature range from -30°C to +120°C. They are most valuable during therunning-in process as well as in applications where the surfaces have already been damaged in the micro-range.
• Typical applications are spur, helical, herringbone, bevel and planetary gears. They are also used in geared couplings, rolling and sliding bearings as well as in gear drive circulating systems.
• considerable decrease in maintenance costs by prolonged service life of lubricant and machine parts
• the excellent friction reducing characteristics are demonstrated through the results of the FZG test
(damage load stage > 14)
• micropitting load capability: high (stage 10)
• regenerating of damaged friction surfaces on a micro-scale range
• reduced friction and consequently reduced wear
• reduced operating temperature
• lower noise level
• longer life of gearings and bearings
• running-in oils or additives may no longer be required
• preventing and stopping of running-in pittings – if not caused by faulty design or heavy loading of gears
• due to synthetic base fluid excellent oxidation stability ensures the formation of a pressure-stable lube film over a wide temperature range thus providing excellent anti-wear protection
NOTES FOR USE
• TRIBOL®1510 synthetic gear oils are compatible with mineral oils and esters. Traces (up to 3%) of previous oil in the gear case after draining will not pose any problems. However, the beneficial effects of the TGOA® additives are reduced,when TRIBOL®1510 oils are mixed with other gear oils.
• TRIBOL®1510 oils are not compatible with polyglycols. After draining a polyglycol fill, the gear case must be flushed well with a mineral oil or flushing oil.
• Quality Standard: TRIBOL® 1510 are CLP-HC gear oils (DIN 51502) and exceed minimum requirements according to DIN 51517 T.3.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74