Castrol Tribol 930
Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is a high temperature synthetic oven chain lubricant and is particularly suitable for use in tunnel ovens used in the lithograph and metal decorating industries. The engineered volatility of this blend of synthetic base fluids allows for extended application cycles and the control of product consumption and cleanliness. Castrol Tribol 930 has
been approved by USDA as an H2 lubricant suitable for use in federally inspected meat and poultry packaging plants.
This highly stable synthetic blend is additionally compounded to protect against a corrosive atmosphere and resist oxidation at high temperatures. Its natural lubrication ability is fortified with anti-wear agents for this film protection during boundary lubrication.
Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is manufactured from a blend of complex ester fluids selected for their favorable volatility characteristics, as well as physical and chemical stability at high temperatures. The viscosity of Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil can support fluid film lubrication on chain pins even with temperatures in excess of 350°F/177°C. Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil contains antiwear additves for additional protection in boundary lubrication from surging loads and very high temperatures. Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil contains inhibitors against corrosion and oxidation, further extending the life of the chain and the lubricant in service.
Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is recommended for use at temperatures above 350°F/177°C. Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is designed for the lubrication of roller chains, slides, cams, and general lubrication where a high temperature synthetic lubricant is needed and the viscosity of Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil meets the operating viscosity-temperature requirements.
Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil especially meets the needs of
litho/coater over chains in the metal decorating and coating industry, and
various other oven conveyors used in baking, drying and curing.
Application may be achieved by drip, spray, splash, pump, or automatic
dispensing equipment that can handle an oil of SAE 40 viscosity classification.
- Application amount and frequency can be minimized due to the lubricant’s volatility characteristics.
- Soilage due to the drip or “blow-off “ is minimized by reduced application.
- Chain wear is controlled by excellent fluid film and anti-wear properties.
- Built-in cleansing action virtually eliminates shutdowns for periodic cleaning of equipment and tends to dissolve and facilitate removal of gums, varnish, and carbonaceous residues from previous lubricants.
- Fire and explosion possibilities are greatly reduced as Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil has extremely low carbon forming tendency, and an auto ignition temperature far exceeding petroleum products.
- Seal leakage is minimized when Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is used in conjunction with Buna A, Viton, silicone rubber, and EPDM elastomer sealing materials.
- Cost reduction is accomplished by extended lubrication cycles, reduced soilage, decreased down-time for repairs and maintenance, and longer part life.
Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil is compatible with petroleum based lubricants. However, lubricating devices should be cleaned before beginning service with Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil so as not to introduce impurities from the former lubricant. For specific terms, conditions, warranty and availability refer to Castrol Performance Lubricants’ Price List in the effect at time of purchase. Castrol Tribol 930 High Temperature Chain Oil should not be used around
parts containing polycarbonates as it can have a softening effect. Under no circumstances should it be used where neoprene seals are present.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74