Castrol Viscogen G + G 175
VISCOGEN™ G + G 175 are especially designed for hollow glass machines. The transparent oils do not contain solids and leave no residues even when overheated.
VISCOGEN G + G 175 maintain their lubricity up to temperatures of + 200°C/+ 392°F and feature an excellent load carrying capacity. They reduce friction and offer optimum wear protection.
VISCOGEN G + G 175 are much more economical in use than conventional mineral or synthetic oils.
For the lubrication of hollow glass machines
- in centralized lubricating systems
- for chain lubrication with drip-feed lubricator, central lubrication, oil spraying system or manually with brush or oil can
- for all lubricating points in the normal and high temperature range, taking the viscosity into consideration
• OPTITEC® — CASTROL OPTIMOL technology
• thermally stable
• evaporates with extremely low formation of residues
• leaves no hard residues
• no odor
• reduces friction and wear
• contains no solid lubricants which might form deposits
• can be easily pumped and metered in centralized lubricating systems
• no starting problems after downtime due to favorable viscosity index
• compatible with mineral oil
• excellent adhesion
• reduced lubricant consumption
• free from heavy metals
• excellent water separation ability
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74