Castrol viscogen kl 23
Castrol Viscogen KL 23 is a thermally stable synthetic oil, especially suitable for lubricating chains. It does not contain solid and silicone additives, it has an excellent load-bearing capacity and creates an extremely sticky oily film.
Castrol Viscogen KL oil is available in 6 different viscosities depending on the environment and operating conditions. The dimensions of the chains, as well as their structural shapes (for example, roller, pin, step chain, insert and the plane of the load chain) are important when choosing the right viscosity. Also the methods of using Castrol Viscogen KL 23 oil should be observed (for example, manual lubrication, drip lubricant supply, central lubrication, crankcase lubrication or aerosol application.
Castrol Viscogen KL 23 oil is suitable in all industrial areas, for example: shelf shelves on high racks, bakery equipment, paint conveyors, conveyor chains, washing facilities, under-floor chains, steamships, baking ovens, conveyors, spindles, ropes, in open gears, plastic toothed belts, sheet-fed offset presses etc.
Advantages of Castrol Viscogen KL 23
- OPTIMOL OPTITEC — technologies
- Exclusive adhesion, penetration and load-bearing capacity.
- Do not wash out with water, it is resistant to hot water.
- Chemical stability The pH-values range from 2.5 to 10.5.
- Odorless, non-toxic.
- Without silicone.
- Evaporates at high temperatures, with extremely low precipitation.
- Excellent corrosion protection, extraordinary aging resistance.
- Thermally stable — depending on the viscosity up to 250 0C / 482 0F.
Directions for use:
- In case of oil draining, use a product with a higher index viscosity.
- Compatible with mineral oils.
- A small amount of oil is easily applied to the lubricated surface with the help of adjustable spray head. After spraying, the foam is held until
- Oil does not penetrate into all places where friction of parts is possible.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74