Castrol Viscogen KL 300
Castrol Viscogen KL 300 is a thermally stable synthetic oil, especially suitable for chain lubrication. It does not contain solid and silicone additives, it has an excellent load-bearing capacity and creates an extremely sticky oily film.
Castrol Viscogen KL oil is available in 6 different viscosities depending on the environment and operating conditions. The dimensions of the chains, as well as their structural shapes (for example, roller, pin, step chain, insert and the plane of the load chain) are important when choosing the right viscosity. Also, the application of Castrol Viscogen KL 300 oil should be followed (for example, manual lubrication, drip lubrication, central lubrication, crankcase lubrication or aerosol application.
Castrol Viscogen KL 300 oil is suitable for all industrial areas, for example: storage shelves on high stands, bakery equipment, paint conveyors, conveyor chains, washing systems, underfloor chains, steamships, baking ovens, conveyors, spindles, ropes, in open gears, plastic toothed belts, sheet-fed offset presses etc.
Advantages of Castrol Viscogen KL 300
- OPTIMOL OPTITEC — technologies
- Exclusive adhesion, penetration and load-bearing capacity.
- Do not wash out with water, it is resistant to hot water.
- Chemical stability The pH-values range from 2.5 to 10.5.
- Odorless, non-toxic.
- Without silicone
- Evaporates at high temperatures, with extremely low precipitation.
- Excellent corrosion protection, extraordinary aging resistance.
- Thermally stable — depending on the viscosity up to 250 0C / 482 0F.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74