TU U 24.3-22595554-008-2003
Enamel KHS-724 A solution of vinyl chloride copolymer in a mixture of organic solvents.
Enamel KHS-724 is used for exterior and interior work on metal, wood, brick and concrete. Forms a chemically resistant paint coat that protects the painted surface from aggressive environmental influences, including water, gases, acids, salts and alkalis.
OPTIONS FOR USE:
a) as an independent coating;
b) together with other paints of the XC series — as a finishing layer in a complex multilayer coating;
c) as the finishing layer in the anticorrosive complex;
d) as the finish layer in the cold galvanizing system;
· Longevity as a part of a complex three-layer coating with paint-and-lacquer materials of the HS series — 10-15 years (subject to the instructions for use and in the absence of mechanical damage to the coating);
· Full water resistance;
· High coating strength, resistance to mechanical, electrical and electrostatic loads, as well as to vibration;
· Excellent chemical resistance to sea water, acids, alkalis, aggressive gases (including exhaust), alcohol, oil, gasoline, oils and other lubricants;
Own chemical inertness;
· Wide temperature range of operation — from -30 ° С to + 60 ° С, resistance to temperature changes, can withstand short-term heating up to 120 0С;
· High fire resistance, in view of the ability to self-extinguish;
· Resistance to fungus, moss, mold and insects;
· High elasticity (200%) and, as a consequence, almost complete absence of cracking and peeling of the coating;
· Absence of color changes in the sun, due to the resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
· Very fast drying: the smell after drying is completely absent;
· Absence of smudges even on a vertical surface.
The color of the varnish is a homogeneous liquid from light yellow to light brown in color
The appearance of the film is uniform, without wrinkles and streaks.
Conventional viscosity by viscosimeter VZ-246 at 20 O C, s: 50-80
Mass fraction of nonvolatile substances,%, 21 +3
Drying time at 20 ° C to 3, h, not more than 2
Elasticity at bending, mm, no more than, 5
Staining and protection of equipment and metal structures exposed to mechanical loads, mineral acids, alkalis, salts, corrosive gases and other chemical reagents.
Industries: rail, road, river and sea transport, gas and oil pipelines, engineering, chemistry and petrochemistry, water treatment plants.
APPLICATION TO LIFE:
Decorative finishing and protection of trucks, wheel disks, wickets, gates, fences, poles, boats, boats, yachts (including below the waterline), marinas of open reservoirs, wooden houses, sheds, garden buildings, arbors, verandas, terraces, window frames, doors, floors, walls (including near stoves and fireplaces), flower boxes and tubs, as well as balconies, kitchens, bathrooms and swimming pools.
APPLICATION OF VARNISH:
Brush, roller, pneumatic or airless spraying without heating. The varnish can be applied at a temperature of -10 ° C to + 40 ° C. Before use, mix thoroughly. Before painting, the surface must be clean and dry.
Optimal is the use of a universal solvent P-4 (GOST 7827-74). In the absence of solvent P-4, the following types of solvents can be used to dilute the lacquer: P-4A, ketones (acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, cyclohexanone), acetates (butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, amyl acetate). The same solvents can also be used to clean the tool after work.
Lacquer KHS-724 can not be used as solvents, white spirit, turpentine, gasoline, kerosene, P-646 and P-647.
Consumption: The approximate consumption of lacquer when applied in one layer is 100-120 g / m2.
Attention! The final polymerization of the coating ends after 14-40 days after application (depending on the temperature). During this time, the coating takes on strength and acquires all its properties. During this period it is not recommended to expose the painted surface to strong mechanical stress, especially in the very first days.
· In liquid form it is FIRE-FIGHTING! Keep away from fire! Do not spray near open flames and hot objects.
· Do not breathe gas / smoke / vapor / spray! Inhalation is toxic.
· Work outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. If ventilation is insufficient, use respiratory protection (RU-60 respirator with A, F, BKF box).
· Use gloves to protect the hands.
· In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
· Keep out of the reach of children.
CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION:
Store in a dry dark place. Not afraid
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74