Optileb V Range
Castrol Optileb™ V are fully synthetic compressor oils based on polyalphaolefin basestocks of ISO viscosity grades 46, 68 and 100 for the lubrication of compressors in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. They are formulated only with raw materials which are in conformity with NSF H1 requirements for incidental contact with foodstuffs.
- Screw-type, reciprocating and sliding vane air compressors
Conditions of Use
- Please observe the viscosity guidelines specified by the manufacturer.
- CASTROL OPTILEB V series are compatible with conventional plastics and sealing materials which resistant to low-viscous mineral oils.
- During changeover from a standard mineral oil-based product to CASTROL OPTILEB V series please flush the system thoroughly and monitor the condition of filters.
- NSF H1 approved
- Halal and Kosher approved.
- Odorless, tasteless and colorless
- Compatible with sealing materials resistant to mineral oils
- High viscosity index, low viscosity-temperature dependence
- High oxidation stability Minimum residue formation
- Excellent water separation ability
- Good wear protection
- Compatible with mineral oil
- Extended service life in comparison with mineral oil
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74