OPTIMOL OPTIPIT is a brownish transparent special grease based on lithium soap with an extremely high oil viscosity. It is especially suited for rolling and sliding bearings in dusty and humid environments. The additive combination MICROFLUX TRANS® adjusts itself to changing loads and actively prevents wear.
• Rolling and sliding bearings exposed to weather, humid and dusty atmosphere: — in mining/especially open-cast mining — in walking legs of cable dredgers — in ships and drilling platforms
• Bearings subjected to heavy shock loads and vibrations at low speeds
• Rolling bearings which require an extremely high oil viscosity due to their operating conditions
• Temperature application range: — 10°C/+ 14°F to + 140°C/+ 284°F
• water and dirt repellent
• extreme load carrying capacity
• optimum wear protection in the high load range
• improved surface quality
• excellent adhesion
• extraordinary corrosion protection, largely prevents fretting corrosion
• suited for lifetime lubrication
NOTES FOR USE
• Please observe the specifications of the bearing manufacturers.
• Grease rolling bearings, fill rolling bearing housing only about half full with grease.
• In case of relubrication via grease nipple, pump grease into the bearing until fresh grease vents.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74