RUSTILO AQUA PR
Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR may be used as either a white spirits or water-borne corrosion preventive/pressing lubricant, being a slightly turbid brown liquid in the neat state. The protective film is oily and slightly greasy.
• Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR has been specifically formulated to meet the body/panel pressing and corrosion protection requirements of the motor vehicle manufacturing industry.
• Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR represents a major breakthrough in the drawing/rust preventive market, being used neat as a drawing lubricant on deep drawing or as an emulsion for operations of lesser drawing severity.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
When used as a drawing compound Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR may be applied neat or as an emulsion, (depending on the severity of the draw). Means of application is by roller, wipe application, etc. Successful deep drawing operations include box sections, wheel wells, petrol tanks, etc.
AS A WATER-BORNE RUST PREVENTIVE:
Conventional rust preventives work by the process of placing a physical barrier between the metal surface being protected and the outside environment. With these products, the film-forming material is deposited by evaporation of a volatile petroleum solvent, the solvent content being as high as 70% — 80%. With Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR, however, the film-forming material may be deposited in the form of an emulsion with water. On application the emulsion breaks, the water evaporates and the rust-preventive film is left behind. This is an irreversible process and film will not re-emulsify.
Castrol Rustilo Aqua PR may also be mixed with white spirits in place of water, upon which it behaves as a conventional temporary corrosion preventive.
• Consequently reducing stock –holding requirements and saving on inventory costs.
• Very cost-effective – expensive solvents.
• Reduced stock holding – no need to hold flammable solvents in stock.
• Safe and pleasant to use.
• Non-polluting to the atmosphere.
• No ventilation required.
• 30 % dispersion in water offers approximately 6 months protection indoors.
• Compatible with alkali-wash systems ensuring easy removal from pressed panels with no adverse effect on further process requirements, E-Coat, etc.
• Dual purpose – may be used as a pressing lubricant / corrosion preventive.
• Ensures reduced product drag-out when used as a pressing lubricant. (Reduced product consumption).
• Low viscosity in the neat state and fire risk.
• No obnoxious solvent vapour during use.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74