SafeCoat DW 31
SafeCoat DW 31 is a high quality solvent deposited rust preventive with excellent dewatering
properties. The solvent, after evaporation, leaves a firm greasy protective film.
SafeCoat DW 31 rapidly removes water from components subsequent to electroplating processes,
after machining using soluble cutting fluids, or parts that have been washed.
The thin residual film provides effective medium term protection against corrosion during intermediate storage or transportation of vehicle parts and sub-assemblies, fasteners, steel pressings and extruded sections, water-quenched components, etc.
Although SafeCoat DW 31 can be applied by brushing or spraying, its dewatering action is most
effective if the articles to be protected can be immersed in a dip tank.
- Based on low aromatic solvent (aromatic content less than 0,5 %)
- Free from heavy metals, such as Barium
- Forms even film
- Stable film characteristics reduce run-off loss and thus increase process reliability
- Fingerprint suppressant
- Excellent water displacing and penetrating properties
- High stability against acidic and alkaline contaminations
- Long bath-lifetimes possible
If required protective films of SafeCoat DW 31 can be removed by using a petroleum solvent or
alkaline process cleaner, all available from Castrol.
OOO KONDOR COMPANY
ATT.: SUPPLY DEPARTMENT !!!! R&LD !!
8 (495) 790-14-52
8 (915) 218-57-47
Fax: 8 (495) 223-92-57
8 (812) 318-12-75
8 (812) 318-12-74